“I Can’t Believe My Daughter Purity Picked Her Father Over Me” – Mercy Johnson Okojie Laments



“I Can’t Believe My Daughter Purity Picked Her Father Over Me” – Mercy Johnson Okojie Laments. 

Talented Actress, Mercy Johnson Okojie has lamented after her first daughter, Purity Okojie chose her father over her


Mercy revealed that Purity was given a chance to choose which parent would follow her to Dubai for a swimming competition, and Purity chose her father.



Speaking on the incident, Mercy said she didn’t believe Purity would pick her father over her. She went further to state that she would pay back by going on a trip with her only son, Henry Okojie.


In her words,


The ojoro that happens in this house 🏘️ ehh @princeodiokojie and Purity in Dubai….I can’t believe she picked her dad over me😔😔😔infact Henry and I are making our trip next…..plus she keeps saying bolu’s mum is so cool @o.oluwanishola 😂😂😂😂




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SEE THE DRESSING OF A 4 YEARS OLD GIRL THAT GOT PEOPLE TALKING -

Man's Wife And 3 Children Die In Fatal Accident In Benue (Photos) -